Hand-Poured, All-Natural, Environmentally Friendly Soy Candles
Handmade in the U.S.A.
Country Simple, Simply Country…
A comfortable, familiar scent can help you enjoy the little things in life. Sometimes, it only takes a small reminder like the smell of lilacs or gardenias, fresh laundry or cotton candy to make us smile. Isn’t that what life’s all about? So, we just thought we’d make it easier for the world to remember, each and every moment, the beautiful things all around us, the good things of the past and present, and the most important thing, to smile…
Welcome to Country Wickhouse Candles. Below you will find useful information about our products, who we are, and why you really need soy candles. We hope you have fun with us!
Who Are We?
Country Wickhouse Candles is a family owned and operated endeavor. Our pledge is an honest one: To make the finest hand-poured, handmade, environmentally friendly soy candle products as our part in reminding the world to smile.
Our little candle shop was conceived in our kitchen in the rural countryside of North Bangor, in the northernmost part of New York State, where the inspiration for our soy candles is rooted in the simplicity of country life and living.
While you’re here, be sure to visit our blog page. Leave a comment, read about what we know (and don’t know), laugh, and get acquainted with us. We’d love to meet you. After all, we’re real people just like you!
Offering soy candle products in a variety of colors and scents, we make 8 oz. tins, 8 oz. wickless tins, votives, tealights, and tarts. We also offer gift sets! Each gift set includes an 8 oz. tin, a votive, a tart, and a 2-pack of tealights. These sets are ideal gifts for family, friends, co-workers, or even yourself! Our wickless tins are specially made for candle/coffee warmers, and provide a safer, flameless way to enjoy all your country scents.
Why Soy? Give Me Five Good Reasons…
- For starters, soy wax is safe and biodegradable. It’s made from pure, 100% natural botanical oils with a soybean base.
- Environmentally friendly, soy candles promote the growth and care of the environment by using plants, a renewable resource. So remember, when you’re enjoying soy candles, you’re supporting America’s farmers!
- Soy candles burn at least 50% longer than candles made from paraffin wax, and produce about 90% less soot than paraffin candles. Soy wax is a favorite of environmentally conscious people because it’s not made from petroleum, like paraffin candles, thus there is virtually no soot or smoke generated through the use of soy candles. The incorporation of soybean oil lowers the melting point of the candle, which translates into cooler burning candles and faster scent dispersion throughout an entire room or area.
- Unlike paraffin wax, soy wax can be removed from furniture, carpets, clothing, and other surfaces simply by using hot soapy water.
- And don’t forget, soy wax is also a great natural skin moisturizer! Rub what’s left of your soy candle wax into dry skin and cuticles.
Welcome to the blog portal of Country Wickhouse Candles’ soy candle products. Click our link HERE and you can browse the various fragrances we offer in 8 oz. tins (wicked or wickless), as well as in tarts, tealights, votives, and gift sets.
We hope you enjoy making the world a better place with Country Wickhouse Candles!